'The Last Hope' Clan
If you're a returning member, log in !
If not you may want to register first
'The Last Hope' Clan
If you're a returning member, log in !
If not you may want to register first
'The Last Hope' Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is The Last Hope's forum; a place where we contact one another and a place for other clans to contact us ! If you would like to join us or want to make any arrangements with us, you shall need to register first.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to post an application?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Admin
Blue

How to post an application? Empty
PostSubject: How to post an application?   How to post an application? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 am

How to post an application/clanwar thread...

Recruitment

To create an application you must go to the recruitment forum and post a new topic. Your title should include ‘[Application]’ and then your preferred name. An example of this : [Application] Blue

In your application there will be a series of questions that you will need to answer in order to pass the first stage of recruitment. In TLH, our recruitment stages are the following:
-An application is post by the person wanting to join
-The application is then looked at by the leaders
-The application will then be told whether you are accepted as an applicant or not (this should be done as soon as the leaders see it and approve of it
-You will be given at least 1 week to prove yourself to us
-After the one week, you will be given the verdict on whether you are accepted or not
-You are now a member !

There are unfortunately some requirements, these shall be listed below.

-As you have probably seen throughout the forums, we are an English speaking clan. So your English must be understandable and you need to be able to write and speak at a decent level. Although this is an English speaking clan please do not feel afraid to join even if you are from a different country, we accept everyone !

-A little contradiction to what I said above about the fact that ‘we accept everyone’. One part of the continent which may make us seem less willing to accept will be people living in America or Canada. Basically players who live on the western side of the UK; this is purely due to the fact that there are lag issues if we have a server based in Europe. It will ultimately be a very awful experience for you as you will have occurrences of lag in our clanwars.

-You have to be mature, we accept any age as long as you respect us. A happy community = A successful clan

-You will need to have at least 2 level 20 heroes (preferably one on each faction) as this is the basic requirements for a clanwar.

-Your 2 level 20+heroes will also need to have a good ELO. At least 1250+ ELO would boost your chances of being accepted

-You will need a headset so you can talk on TS

Application code
Code:

Player Name (please provide your player link/player code):
Xfire:
Your favourite class:
Do you have any clanwar experience?:
Have you been in any other clans before? Please state:
Do you have a headset?:
Have you been GGC banned before:
Why do you want to join us?:

Filling out the form (how it should look)
Player Name (please provide your player code/link): BlueKillerNinja
Player code: 2295500256
Link: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2295500256
Xfire: blueninjakiller
Your favourite class: Gunner
Do you have any clanwar experience?: Yes
Have you been in any other clans before? Please state: Yes, these include: [D] Clan, TMCM & SMP
Do you have a headset?: Yes
Have you been GGC banned before: Nope
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join TLH because….*

Where is the player code?

The player code can be found from your internet address once you are on your player page on the BFH site. The code is located on the last part on your address bar and is a series of numbers. For example: My internet address --> http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2295500256
So my player code is: 2295500256

*I’m not going to write anything so you guys do not copy Smile I want to see the real reason why !

I hope you guys can now post a correct application; I hope to see you in the future, maybe as a member Wink

Back to top Go down

How to post an application?
Page 1 of 1