'The Last Hope' Clan
If you're a returning member, log in !
If not you may want to register first
'The Last Hope' Clan
If you're a returning member, log in !
If not you may want to register first
'The Last Hope' Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is The Last Hope's forum; a place where we contact one another and a place for other clans to contact us ! If you would like to join us or want to make any arrangements with us, you shall need to register first.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to post a clanwar thread ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Admin
Blue

How to post a clanwar thread ? Empty
PostSubject: How to post a clanwar thread ?   How to post a clanwar thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Clanwar with us
Please read below and fill out the given form which can be found here and also in the specific clanwar section. If you have any problems you may contact me via xfire: blueninjakiller

If you would like to arrange a clanwar/funwar with us, please fill out the form. We can not guarantee that your chosen details will be approved but if any sort of problem occurs we will contact you asap via xfire (my xfire is given above).
When creating a new thread, click the 'new topic' which is located on the upper left hand side. Your title should include either: [Clanwar] or [Funwar] then whatever clan you are i.e [Clanwar] TLH vs BFH

Clanwar Form
Code:

Your clan name (in full):
Time in GMT only/date (use [url=http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html]this[/url] to help convert your time to GMT):
Your chosen faction (what faction do you want to be?):
How many players (6v6, 8v8)?:
Do you want a mando allowed (only one is permitted):
What maps and how many of each map?:
Rules:

How it should look like:
Your clan name (in full): The Last Hope
Time in GMT only/date (use this to help convert your time to GMT): 19:00 GMT
Your chosen faction (what faction do you want to be?): Royals
How many players (6v6, 8v8)?: 6v6
Do you want a mando allowed (only one is permitted): Yes
What maps and how many of each map?: 2x VV & 2xCC
Rules: None of the following: Tonics, PP, Dragon's rpg, dual lr sg, grenade launcher, action widgets, assault weps. Everything else is allowed

For the time being, we do not have a server so we can only play on either your clan’s server or someone else’s if you/us can find someone

Hope I helped !

Regards,

-Blue
Back to top Go down

How to post a clanwar thread ?
Page 1 of 1